Do you know what day it is on 9/29/2015? Besides Tuesday, smarty-pants! 😉
It’s NATIONAL COFFEE DAY!! The best day in the entire world and to celebrate how freaking awesome it is, there are many businesses offering free coffee! Is there anything better than free coffee? I really doubt it!
So you aren’t left out in the cold, here are some of the many places I’ve found where you can get your java on. By the end of the day, you’ll be so caffeine’d out, you won’t likely know what to do with yourself!
HERE WE GO!
- Dunkin Donuts – Get a free medium cup of dark roast coffee, hot or iced
- Krispy Kreme – Free 12 ounce cup of coffee AND an original glazed doughnut
- Peet’s Coffee – Free coffee when you purchase a breakfast item – a baked good, Simply Oatmeal, or fresh food
- LaMar’s Donuts – Free coffee AND a free coffee mug
- Pilot Flying J – Free 16-ounce cups of coffee when customers display an online coupon available on the company’s Facebook page. A great deal for truckers or anyone else on the go.
- Eight O’Clock Coffee – Get a free sample of their new Coffee Thins (not coffee, but free kinda-coffee!). Just log into the web site on 9/29 and get an order by mail. While supplies last.
That’s about all I could find for you. Be sure to check your local area coffee shops for specials going on.
Enjoy the free coffee and share this post with any of your coffee-loving friends. You’ll have a BFF or 12 for life!!
HAVE A FREAKING AWESOME DAY AND HAPPY NATIONAL COFFEE DAY TO YOU ALL!!!